Berkeleys Lettings is seeing growing demand for long term lifestyle luxury rentals in Poole, Dorset. Already a notable trend in the London luxury lettings market, as more people opt to rent rather than buy, savvy tenants now search for properties to rent which offer further added value by merging attractive lifestyle factors within easy reach of a top sports and social calendar.
In addition to the key criteria of what makes a great coastal rental property, we now see ‘proximity to the local social calendar’ as an emerging request. In popular areas along the Poole coastline like Sandbanks and Poole Harbour, criteria such as beachfront proximity, sea views, access to water-sports, private parking and outside space are typical requests from our lifestyle tenants.
However, lifestyle tenants now recognise the added benefit of choosing a home which is located close to where top sports and social events take place. Appealing to all the family, and specifically teenagers, prospective tenants also know that planning ahead for the year is critical to taking full advantage of the calendar.
Berkeleys has a luxury family house currently available to rent in Sandbanks, Poole which is a great example. Located close to Sandbanks Bramble Bush Ferry and the entrance to Poole Harbour it is a great home for lovers of beaches, sailing and watersports.
The house is also a short beachfront walk to the 2015 British Beach Polo Championships too. What’s more, the Sandbanks sports calendar lists many top sporting and after-party events on offer:
- May 28th – 30th 2016 – Poole Sailing Regatta, Poole Harbour/Poole Bay and Regatta Social Programme
- July 10th – 11th 2015 – Sandbanks Beach Polo Championships, Poole.
- July 22rd – August 7th 2015- Brownsea Island/National Trust summer open air theatre: The Tempest
- August 8th – 15th 2015 – Cowes Sailing Week (sail from Poole to access daily events)
- Competitive sailing events taking place across Poole Bay throughout August – see individual local sailing club schedules.
Tickets sell out fast to these highly sought after events, and so the secret to ensuring access to the best events is to plan early. Opting for a long term rental solution, whether for holiday use only or full time use, enables you to tap into events throughout the year. The benefit of being able to walk rather than drive lends yet further appeal.