With the winter weather and cold winds of February, it’s difficult to get motivated to view a dream home this week. However, if you are planning a home move in time for the summer, then you need to act now in time for the summer holidays.
We have a fabulous house OPEN DAY on Saturday 7th February 11am-1pm.
Here are 10 reasons why this dream home could be the one for you:
– All the family can fit in, with four bedrooms and two reception rooms.
– The large garden is perfect for kids, pets and outdoor dining.
– No work is needed on this contemporary new home, just move straight in.
– Wake up to sea views over Poole harbour, it’s a great way to start the day.
– Live in the catchment area of two great local state schools.
– Live beside the amazing harbour rim cycle paths of Whitecliff Park, it’s easy to keep fit every day.
– Walk to the Coast Surf Café for morning coffee and a cool surf vibe.
– Keep the kids occupied in the school holidays, Team Theme runs a great kids football camp in the park next door 9am – 3pm daily. There’s a great playground too.
– Walk to Parkstone Yacht Marina nearby: be inspired to get a boat, moor a boat, or use a boat.
– Sip a glass of cool white wine on the Deep South Café veranda in nearby Turks Lane whilst contemplating whether this is the lifestyle for you – whilst avoiding the crocodiles of course…
Come and see this dream home on Saturday to see whether this house could be for you. You will be met with a warm and sunny welcome we promise. Tel. Berkeleys on 01202 708383 to find out more.